Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today is my Big day , My birthday , NGEHEHEHE ♥
With my Friend went to Tanjung Aru celebrate it , play around and walking in the rain :)
After that , back friend house rest a while .
Night together went to eat dinner with bestie :)
Althought just a simple birthday , but it's really Meaningfull to me :)
Last night , my babe joyce , carmen & xuni gave me a Big suprise >.<
Went to joyce house eat dinner . While finished eating , they suddenly come out and give me a big cake :) Awwwwwwwwwwwww ~ so sweet ♥ :)
This year birthday and last year it's a big diferrent :)
I'm gonna learn Drum ! NGEHEHEHE can't wait for it !
And i'll gonna be busy on this few month :)
A few weeks later , i gonna go Sarawak and it will very busy at there .
Because there's something to do , hehe !