Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Malaysia day to everyone !! :)
I wanna say about my life story for this recently :)
Last saturday with Lifeteen member visited St Micheal Church
There's was so AWESOME !
Everything going smooth that day , and its really a Memorable day , AMEN :)
This few day i'm was busy-ing practice choir , work and school projek !!
This coming saturday , it meant tomorrow will be perfomance our Lifeteen choir >.<
And next next weeek will examm !
But i'm stil not prepare my exam yet, this week i really need prepare for my study >.<
Hope that everything will going smooth toooo !!

In my mind its Empty , really Empty :')
I dont know how to describe my feels inside my heart and what i'm thinking on my mind :')
Things happen with a reason , Shit happen Life goes on :')
Everyday have every single challenge that we need to face :')

There two photo of ST MICHEAL CHURCH !
If wanna view more photo , view at my facebook yeahhh :)